Accents / Dialects
- American English Dialect Recordings
- Speech Accent Archive
- Survey of English Dialects
- American Theatre Wing - Theatre References - Theatre Awards
- Tony Awards Online
- The Village Voice OBIE Awards
- Bissonnette on Costume: A visual Dictionary of Fashion
- Cornell Costume and Textile Collection
- Costume Gallery
- Couturière Parisienne
- Elizabethan Costume Page
- Fashion History Costume Trends and Eras, Trends Victorians - Haute Couture
- Gentleman's Page
- Godey's Lady's Book Online
- History of Costume by Braun & Scheider
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Works of Art: The Costume Institute
- AllSewn Up: Millinery, Dressmaking, Clothing and Costume
- Books from 1907-1940 include the history of clothing, styles, of dress, and design and construction.
- Motley Collection of Theatre & Costume Design
- NYPL Picture Collection Online
- OSU Historic Costume & Textiles Collection
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Has had several fashion exhibits.
- Screen Search Fashion
- Fashions from the 20's and 30's from films.
- Stage Costume, the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Textiles & Apparel: Cornell Costume Collection
- University of Virginia Collection of Historic Dress
- Costumes from the twenties through the fifties
- Vintage Couture from the Henry Ford Museum
- McCoy's Guide to Theatre and Performance Studies
- UW Libraries - Drama :: Theatre Websites
- WWW-VL-Theatre and Drama
- American Variety Stage: Vaudeville and Popular Entertainment, 1870-1920
- CESAR - Calendrier Electronique des Spectacles sous l'Ancien Régime
- French Theatre
- Federal Theatre Project Collection
- Internet Broadway Database
- "IBDB provides records of productions from the beginnings of New York theatre until today."
- Lortel Archives: The Internet Off-Broadway Database
- Production history for off-Broadway shows.
- Performing Arts in America 1875 -1923
- Theatre History on the Web
- Great Performances
- "GREAT PERFORMANCES presents a diverse programming portfolio of classical music, opera, popular song, musical theater, dance, drama, and performance documentaries."
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia
- From the National Theatre, London.
News and Reviews
- Broadway League
- New York Times Theatre Reviews
- Baker's Plays
- Dramatists Play Service
- Iowa State University Play Concordances
- Lortel Archives--The Internet Off-Broadway Database
- Samuel French, Inc. The House of Plays & Musical Plays for Over 175 Years
- Small-Cast One-Act Guide Online
- eOneill.com: An Electronic Eugene O'Neill Archive
- Gilbert and Sullivan Archive
- Joseph Urban Stage Design Models & Documents
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Photographic History
- Mordecai (Max) Gorelik Papers
- Over 800 scene designs by Broadway designer Mordecai Gorelik. The collection and additional papers are housed at the Special Collections Research Center, Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- Scenery Collections Database
- Complete Works of William Shakespeare
- Illustrated Shakespeare Collection
- Internet Shakespeare Editions
- Shakespeare Staging
- Introduction to Shakey's Place 3D...
- Mr. William Shakespeare and the Internet
- Shakespearean Prompt-Books of the Seventeenth Century
- Shakespeare's Plays and Poems
Ken Orenic, Reference Librarian